ONeill Assault LS Mens Neoprene Life Vest Blue 2019
What is NytroLite? NytroLite is a low density Polyethylene which is expanded using Nitrogen in a copyrighted process (which cannot be duplicated). The foam is 3 times lighter than regular PVC foam and it absorbs 15-20% less water due to the closed cell foam structure. The resulting foam is approximately 10% more buoyant than PVC meaning we can use less foam in each vest and it will still float the same.
Oneill vests have internal belt design which helps to keep the straps tucked in and away from your limbs. With integrated lumbar support pads, segmented foam core and anatomical flex points, the Oneill has included featured that you will not find on other brands.
Another unique feature is that the Oneill Assault has Lumbar support to reduce fatigue and stress on the back. Lumbar support is essential in sports that require long rides such as Kayaking. Watersports such as waterskiing, wakeboarding, and kneeboarding are other sports where support on the lumbar will help you ride longer and farther and with fewer back pain complaints the next day.
The Oneill Assault Life Vest features:
1. Molded foam panels with soft neoprene for comfort and warmth
2. Fully flotation compliant USCGA life vest
3. Concealed Dual Belt System which keeps the straps tucked in and away from your arms
4. Segmented foam core is designed with anatomical flex points for maximum movement
5. Large armhole size to allow maximum movement
6. Quick release Delrin Buckles
7. Closed cell NytroLite Foam to reduce the wet weight of the vest, (Lower quality off-brand neoprene life vests get soggy and stretch out a lot when wet).
8. Integrated Lumbar Pad
9. Overlocked Stitched: Super-Strong Seams
NOTE: THIS NEW ASSAULT LS VEST RUNS SLIGHTLY BIGGER THAN WHAT IS IN THE SIZE CHART, but watch out for the belly. If your chest measures bigger than the belly, you may still have to go up a size bigger.