HO CX Slalom Water Ski 2017 67in
The HO CX slalom water ski for 2017 is is fast and light weight, 20% lighter with a Machined Polyurethane Core. It combines the speed and efficiency of HO's course skis with the new clean edge technology in the tail. This salom waterski allows you to get around the buoys easier or just spend more time making big wide carves without wasting your energy. Part of the HO Cross Collection for advanced riders.
If you’re looking for world-class performance from a ski that blends pro-level attributes of the Syndicate A3 with an easier-to-ride platform, this is the ski for you. The CX is based off the Syndicate A3 (advanced level ski), but is slightly larger and features “crossover” features (including inward beveled rear edges) that allow the ski to be up to 50 percent more efficient (less drag) than traditional skis. This translates to reduced physical labor to ride, but with the same great features that make the Syndicate A3 so great – including automatic angle, bevel, and directional stability features. This ski also features an aluminum T-extrusion fin block, and is hand-crafted in Seattle, WA, USA.
- Machined Polyurethane Core: 20% lighter than traditional foam core skis
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Acceleration Flex: automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis.
- Aluminum T-Extrusion Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
|Binding Options||MSRP:||Sale Price:||You Save:|
|Blank (no bindings)||$700.00||$629.95||$70.05|
|w/ xMax / Adjustable Rear Toe||$760.00||$699.95||$60.05|
|w/ Double xMax||$830.00||$749.95||$80.05|
|w/ freeMax / Adjustable Rear Toe||$720.00||$649.95||$70.05|
|w/ Double freeMax||$760.00||$699.95||$60.05|