The 2017 HO Sports Freeride Evo is a trendy looking waterski for for adventurous rides at wakeboard speeds. An ultra-bendy ski makes for smooth effortless turns that give the feel that the edge is actually gripping the water. The combination of flex and rocker allows the HO EVO to continually conform to the water surface. Regardless of the speed and angle of the water, or where the skier is standing on the tip or tail, the EVO is able to compress and give the needed stability and control. HO Skis continues to develop and improve freeride skis for the future evolution (EVO) of freeride waterskiing.
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis. Allows for comfortable skiing at wakeboard boat speeds
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Carve Rails for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
- Carve Flex for active rocker carving
- Shark Fin: surf inspired design for clean cuts and unmatched hold in chop
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA