HO Syndicate V-Type R Slalom Water Ski 65" 2016
The HO Syndicate V-Type R Slalom Waterski is the best slalom ski in the HO Sports Syndicate product line of Slalom waterskis for men or women. R stands for the innovative rocker developed for this ski. It is the lightest slalom waterski in the world. This ski was tested by 25 tournament skiers at the Sacramento ProAm tournament in September 2015 and it had overwhelming success with the new elliptical rocker. Closeout price for this 65" 2016 ski, one in stock.
The HO Syndicate V-Type R uses exclusive aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite Core Technology
The HO Syndicate V-Type R is part of the Carbon fiber line of HO Syndicate waterskis. The HO Syndicate V-Type R has a narrower max width than the previous V-Type. The new elliptical rocker has a significantly higher tip height and a greater rocker in the rear 15" of the tail. Also, the V-Type R has more of a parallel shape under the feet and a narrower max width, but a wider tail than the previous generation.
- Elliptical Rocker: The V-Type R's rocker line is built upon a progressively changing elliptical arc. A larger radius arc in the center of the ski, with smaller radii arcs in the tip and tail, result in a quick, tight radius turns.
- Matching Ski Width: The ski width of the V-TYPE R is perfectly matched to its elliptical rocker line. Where the elliptical rocker is flatter, the matching ski width is more parallel. In the tip and tail, where the elliptical rocker is more curved, the matching ski width has been increased. The result when the ski is rolled onto edge, is a new level of balance.
- Carbon Speed Skin: Advanced laminar textured ski base, for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed. Now with 20% less ski weight!
- Superlite Construction: A proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite core technology
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
Sold as a blank ski without bindings. Click on related products to shop our bindings. HO Black xMax bindings recommended.
Designed by Bob Lapoint, Kris lapoint, Will Asher, and Dave Wingerter
SKI PB: 2@43 off' by Will Asher
V Type R 2016 Video