HO Womens Syndicate VTR Slalom Water Ski 67" 2017
A beautiful 2017 HO Syndicate Womens V-Type R Slalom Waterski, the best slalom ski in the HO Sports Syndicate product line of Slalom waterskis. It is the lightest slalom waterski in the world with HO Sports aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite Core Technology. The HO Syndicate womens VTR 2017 has a narrower max width than the previous V-Type, and has more of a parallel shape under the feet and a narrower max width, but a wider tail than the previous generation. The new elliptical rocker has a significantly higher tip height and a greater rocker in the rear 15" of the tail.
This is a rep sample in NEW condition with nothing more than a very tiny scuff on the tail caused by standing up in the showroom racks. See detailed image tab for picture. Since we bought from the rep as a blem and we are allowed to discount it to any price we want. Only have 1 in stock.
The HO Syndicate V-Type R uses exclusive aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite Core Technology
The HO Syndicate V-Type R is part of the Carbon fiber line of HO Syndicate waterskis. The HO Syndicate V-Type R has a narrower max width than the previous V-Type. The new elliptical rocker has a significantly higher tip height and a greater rocker in the rear 15" of the tail. Also, the V-Type R has more of a parrallel shape under the feet and a narrower max width, but a wider tail than the previous generation.
- Eliptical Rocker: The V-Type R's rocker line is built upon a progressively changing elliptical arc. A larger radius arc in the center of the ski, with smaller radii arcs in the tip and tail, result in a quick, tight radius turns.
- Matching Ski Width: The ski width og the V-TYPE R is perfectly matched to its elliptical rocker line. Where the elliptical rocker is flatter, the matching ski width is more parallel. In the tip and tail, where the ellipticalrocker is more curved, the matching ski width has been increased. The result when the ski is rolled onto edge, is a new level of balance.
- Carbon Speed Skin: Advanced laminar textured ski base, for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed. Now with 20% less ski weight!
- Superlite Construction: A proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite core technology
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
Sold as a blank ski without bindings. Click on related products to shop our bindings. HO Black xMax bindings recommended.
Designed by Bob Lapoint, Kris lapoint, Will Asher, and Dave Wingerter
SKI PB: 2@43 off' by Will Asher