The 2017 HO Sports Freeride Evo for women is a trendy looking waterski for adventurous rides at wakeboard speeds. An ultra-bendy ski makes for smooth effortless turns that give the feel that the edge is actually gripping the water. The combination of flex and rocker allows the HO EVO to continually conform to the water surface. Regardless of the speed and angle of the water, or where the skier is standing on the tip or tail, the EVO is able to compress and give the needed stability and control. Bright pink blended with a splash of cloudy dark blue is an impressive look in the water. Ho Skis continues to develop and improve freeride skis for the future evolution (EVO) of freeride waterskiing.
This waterski we bought from the HO rep as a cosmetic blem. When we took it out of the box, the only defect we saw was a small speck on the base of the ski where the letter K appears (click on detailed images to see this). That speck of black showing through the pink letter K does not justify a blem, but because of it, we can sell it at a blem discounted price. Great opportunity to get a deal.
Note that this ski is a 65" which supports a weight of 115 to 140 lbs at the recommended boat speed for a crossover waterski.
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis. Allows for comfortable skiing at wakeboard boat speeds
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Carve Rails for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
- Carve Flex for active rocker carving
- Shark Fin: surf inspired design for clean cuts and unmatched hold in chop
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA