HO xMax Water Ski Boot 2017 Closeout
The HO xMax water ski boot is a part of HO's all new direct mounting system. The goal of the xMax binding is to provide comfort and performance to the skier. The open toe design allows for a wider range of foot sizes to fit in to the same binding. The direct connect mounting system to provide a more natural feel when turning the ski and while also greatly reducing the weight of the ski boot. HO's new bindings can now be used for the front or rear.
Disclaimer: The 2017 HO Water Ski Bindings now have the center mounting point to fit the new Direct Connect mounting system on the 2017 HO Skis. If you are purchasing this binding for any ski that is non-HO or any ski 2014 or older then the HO adapter plate is required. You can purchase it here.
2017 HO xMax Water Ski Binding Features:
- Direct Connect System
- TruFit Last: For amazing out-of-the-box fit, with no hot spots
- Marshmallow Foam: For the softest, most comfortable fit imaginable
- Power Bungee Laces: Rubber boot feel with unmatched support
- Power Hook Closure: Improved upper cuff closure for enhanced performance
- Power Lace Management: Simple, aft mounted lace post eliminates loose laces