Connelly Mens Claw 2.0 Full Kevlar Gloves 2016 57% off
2016 Connelly Claw 2.0 gloves are stitched with Kevlar in the palm and up to 3/4 of the fingers for ultimate grip in watersports. Additional grip is stitched into the fingertips with raised silicone nodules. The Connelly Claw gloves are the strongest strongest grip gloves that Connelly offers. Kevlar grip gloves are suitable for all water sports that require a grip to a rope handle. The kevlar grip combined with silicone also make these gloves a favorite for other sports that require a grip to a bar handle in sports such as hang gliding. Note: Hang gliding clubs have purchased these gloves from us before.
SOLD AS A PAIR.
• Super accentuated pre-curved fingers for an ultimate hold
• Full palm and 3/4 of the fingers stitched with Kevlar
• Raised silicone finger tipped texturing for extra handle grip
• Molded neoprene “claws” for knuckle and hand protection
• Skin tight tournament pro fit, with neo back
• Shaped palm for maximum flex and comfort
• Velcro strap for quick and easy adjustments
• Sizes: 2XS - 2XL