To achieve optimum fit and prolong the life of your new boat cover, we suggest the following:
1) The cover has extra tie down loops sewn into the stern section to adapt to either outboard or inboard/outdrive designs
2) It is essential that the boat cover be secured on the boat using as many tie down loops as necessary. This can be accomplished by using rope, or by using a tie down kit.
3) In most instances, you will find it necessary to provide some type of drainage support. Allowing water, snow, etc., to accumulate and pool on the cover will shorten its life by ripping and/ or rotting the fabric. Damage to the boat could also result.
- To prevent mold and mildew on your ski boat cover, always air dry the cover completely before storing. NEVER STORE WET.
- Do not allow debris (leaves, droppings, etc.) to accumulate on the boat cover.
- Pad any sharp points before installing the cover
- Avoid contact with gasoline, chemicals, tree sap, etc.
- Never clean the cover with a detergent or in commercial machine. This will damage the fabric and the marine finish. Clean the cover while on the boat using a soft bristle brush and a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and air dry completely.